Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birchbox: October

Hey Girlies,
     I have a bit of sad news to tell you. The other day I canceled  my Birchbox subscription, so this will be the last box I am receiving. Please don't get my wrong they are a great company and I have enjoyed the boxes while I have gotten them. It's just there boxes are very skincare based, while I like to try new products  I don't like to do it this often. As well as the fact that there small samples which won't last the 28 days your supposed to try new skin care for.
     There is a bit of good new though, I did sign up for glam bag, or as it is now called Ipsy. I should be getting my first box later this month and I am so excited. They seem to be a very make up based box service and that is what I am looking for. I leave Birchbox with no bad feelings at all, just a difference of taste. I may even resubscribe in a few months or year after I have used up my supply of face mask, washes and creams.

Whats Inside:
- Benta Berry G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream
- Harvey Prince Hello (Perfume)
-Mox Botanicals Pomegranate & Fig Lip Butter
- theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
- Luna Protien Chocolate Peanut Butter


Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment