Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Psssssst... I have a Secret for You

     This secret is for all my dark haired girls out there in need of some dry shampoo. Is your current dry shampoo leaving your hair looking a little bit gray?? Leaving behind a white residue?? Well that really doesn't make your hair look better the second day, now does it?
     I have found a dry shampoo, whose spray is seemingly clear (when sprayed on the hand it dries clear) and makes your hair look great the next day. Freeman's Pssssst! Dry Shampoo, which refreshes without water, builds volume and preserves color. It does all it claims to do, and by preserving color it means it doesn't leave your hair looking a bit gray.
     How I use it: first I spray it into my hair, where ever it is looking greasy which is mainly along my hair line and the part of my hair. Then I let it sit for a few minutes so that it can absorb all the oils in your hair. Now the can says to brush thoroughly and most people do this with a boar bristle brush. However that seems to just flatten my hair, instead I brush through and finger comb my hair. Since the product is seemingly clear you don't have to worry about brushing it out... and this leaves you hair a little bit more voluminousness.

  Hope you enjoyed my secret, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment