Monday, September 30, 2013

Where Have I Been?

I don't know how I ended up not posting for this time. I have thought of posts that I wanted to write, but somewhere along the way I got lost. A little discouraged by lack of followers, a lack of a decent of place to film videos, just everything. I also got incredibly busy. Now this is not an excuse, there are no excuses in the real world. I'm in the fourth week of classes right now and I have started my major. One thing they are drilling into our heads is that it's either early or on time, but never later. Late is never an option. So here I pledge to post one blog a week, every week on Friday. Maybe once in awhile a video, but at least a written post. Even if just to say hi, or tell you how stressful of a week I am having because of all this damn homework.
So see you Friday,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment