Monday, October 10, 2011

My Pearly Whites


Hey Beautiful,
     Do you whiten your teeth? I kinda do. I like the look of nice white teeth, but not the over bleached kind. To get them I originally used the Crest 3D White strips, but i could never complete the whole box. By the end of the first week, my teeth would be so sensitive I was having trouble eating any food. It really sucked so, they'd start to get white but never white enough. Then I always used the toothpastes with the added extra whitening factor. They also never really whitened my teeth, if so I couldn't tell. Last month while at the drugstore I got the Crest 3D White toothpaste and I love it. My teeth have gotten whiter, without there being any sensitivity. So that's all I have to say. I think if you whiten your teeth but suffer from sensitivity, you should try the Crest 3D white toothpaste.

  Stay Beautiful, Rose

P.S. I don't use the mouth wash that goes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment