Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are You Beautiful?


Hey beautiful,
     I was thinking of what product I was going to review today that will make you look pretty or improve something. Then I realized that i should mention everyone is beautiful in their own unique way and beauty isn't just on the outside. You could have the perfect nose and beautiful blue eyes, but if when you open your mouth and show your ugly personality, no one will like you. It's like when you go to a restaurant and order a meal that sounds amazing and when its set in front of you it looks amazing too, but its to salty, or bitter, or spicy. It can completely turn you off and you won't finish the meal. That's how people are. Looks may be deceiving but once you dig a little deeper it can make a person just walk away. So if you have an amazing personality, your kind and caring, sweet and compassionate your more beautiful than anyone else around you. Whats on the outside doesn't matter. One day I was complaining to my great aunt that I hated my nose and i wish it looked like her and she told me the most amazing thing I have ever heard. "We all look different and unique so that when we meet the person were meant to be with, they can tell who we are," I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. Just remember it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, just whats that one person thinks and no matter what they'll see you as beautiful. You should feel the same. Just know that even though I'm on here talking about beauty, I still believe the only true beauty is whats inside.

  Stay beautiful, Rose

P.s. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment