Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Falling into Winter


Hey Beautiful,
     Although I tend to wear dark nail polish all year round I have special ones saved for the fall, that also fit into the fall and winter time.
1.So firstly, my all time favorite that i will wear at any point during the year, Midnight Cami by Essie. Its a deep navy blue which looks amazing when it catches the light, but from far away looks black.
2. Midnight Ride by China Glaze (I promise there not all "midnight" colors). It's a deep purple, that in the light looks looks light but from far away looks black. Not all my colors looks like this and even though this and the first one look and sound the same I find a difference.
3. Red Zin by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. Obviously its red, but not bright. Its a deep red color, though its not a wine color. Everyone needs a red and this is my fall red.
4. This is my last color, I usually use it for an accent nail. Gilty Pleasure by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. A great gold color, thats not too yellow and is a deep gold.

  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment