Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Finding My Way Back

Hey Beautiful,
     I know I have been MIA for days, and I am always apologizing for things such as this. I just finished my summer classes about 2 weeks ago and am just starting to enjoy my summer, just as it is ending. I have been having lots of fun with my friends, but you all have been in the back of my mind and I truly miss you all.
     So as I find my way back into splitting time between writing a blog, keeping up with friends, filming videos and in just 13 days college life, I have been enjoying an old favorite. While at the drugstore I stumbled upon St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub, for a little less than a year I used this stuff daily as a face cleanser. It kept my skin really clear, but when it ran out I moved on as usual, though I loved it so. This time around I bought the scrub in a pot, instead of a squeeze tube. I'm not sure if the pot thing is new or not. Personally whether I am taking the product out of a pot or tube doesn't bother me. By the time my hand goes into the pot it has already been washed, so I'm not worried about germs.
     Aside from being in the pot, St. Ives Apricot Scrub is still the amazing stuff I remember it to be. The scrub is very harsh and rough, so if your skin in sensitive this is not a scrub for you. I read somewhere that the tiny, rough particles used to scrub your face is in fact the apricot seed ground up. It gets all the dead skin off my face. I use this scrub at the end of each week, sometimes more if my face is looking a bit dull. St. Ives Apricot scrub always leaves my face feeling soft and clean. And how could I forget the wonderful smell of Apricot in the scrub. It's not too harsh and really lovely.This is my all time favorite face scrub and recommend this to anyone looking for a new scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment