Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Beautiful,
      So far we have spent one beautiful year together. It has been a great year and I have enjoyed every single second of it. I hope you all have enjoyed it too. I'm not really sure what to say here. It's our anniversary, we've been together for a whole year. I can't wait to spend another year and many more years with you. So here to another exciting, adventurous year ahead of us.
     I know I haven't been posting much, but I have just started my freshman year in college and I'm just trying to get used to the change. I have a lot more reading to do than before,but  not much homework yet. I promise I will always get at least one blog or video up a week.

  Stay beautiful, Rose


Image from Google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment