Friday, November 23, 2012

Crest 3D White Challenge

Hey Girls,
     So this isn't some crazy challenge, basically all I have to use the Crest 3D White Strips until I have finished the box. Now these were sent to me for free, however I have used these white strips tons of times. I even wrote a blog, My Pearly Whites, ages ago. This time though I am going to follow the whole box through. Below is a picture of what me teeth look like before, and some pictures of the product.
     Now a little bit about me, well really my teeth. I have super sensitive teeth naturally. I think it's to due with the braces, after they take them off they file off the glue and I have very thin enamel because of that. I also drink a lot of Coke and Coffee, which yellow teeth badly. Though my teeth aren't terrible yellow, I don't think so at least. Every 5 days I will put up a post about my progress and some more information in each. 
  Stay beautiful, Rose 

*This product was sent to me for free by Influenster*


No comments:

Post a Comment