Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Favorites

Hey Girls,
     This is the first of hopefully my monthly favorites, but we will see.

1) Neutrogena Oil-free moisture for combination skin.
     This saved my skin, after I used a pretty awful face moisturizer in September. My face gets a little oily but that's something that I have recently been struggling with, so I am going to have to figure that out. Apparently everyone's skin type changes. But other than that it leaves my skin soft and prevents breakouts.
     Get it here

2) Almay Wake up Under eye Concealer
     This replaced my Garnier under eye roller, and I love this one more. It reduces the little bit of puffyness I do get. This not only gets rid of puffyness, but also has great coverage. I have very dark under eye circles,  it's apparently an Italian thing, and this covers them completely. I wear shade 010 Light
     Get it here

3) Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara
     A great mascara for a simple day, I wear this to run errands quickly or look a little nicer for work. It lengthens, separates and curls amazingly. Normally I curl my eyelashes before mascara but with this I skip curling, I find it works better that way. However the wand is plastic and I don't like it that, I find its harsh on my eyelids when I try to get the base of my lashes.

4) NYC Sheer Red Lipstick
     A great red to transition into fall. I have a complete review about it here.


5) Sumita Brow Base
     This is actually a concealer, when I first received it in my Birchbox I was unsure of what to use it for. So I tried it on a pimple and it works great. I make an X over the pimple and then lightly rub it in. This is a creamy concealer that covers all redness and by the end of the day it's still there without being cakey. I hate anything cakey on my face.

  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment