Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Looking into Her Smokey Eyes


Hey Beautiful,
     Boys may look into your eyes all the time, that's just something they tend to do when they like you. But you want other girls to be looking too. A guy friend once told me "Girls don't get dressed up and do their make up for guys, cause were not really looking, but for other girls," I take it to truth. For me the eye catching look isn't the lime green eyeshadow or glitter, but a dynamite smokey eye. I never give myself enough time to get ready so this is a very simple quick look, that's almost fool proof.
     I like to use my Mac paint pot in 'Bare Study", Stila eyeshadow in 'Coco' and Covergirl eyeshadow in 'Brown Smolder.' If you don't have these exact colors you can use a soft beige with some shimmer, a medium brown and dark brown. Oh and don't forget your primer. We want the colors to stay vibrant and crease-less all day. I like my Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'original.'
-First apply your base. Then apply the soft beige all over your lid and up to your brow bone. This will act as your base color, lid color and brow bone high light.
-Next apply the medium brown in your crease and bring it up just a bit.
-Lastly dab the dark brown in the corner. Don't blend it very far up or onto the lid. Blend just enough so there isn't a harsh line.
     Once you finish this, apply black line to waterline and tight line (upper waterline) and a black mascara. (My favorite eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 liner and my favorite mascara is Maybelline Colossal lash.) If you want you can smudge the dark brown thinly along the bottom lash line or the black eyeliner, neither is necessary. And that's it. At first it may take 15 minutes but after your used to it, you'll be done in 5 minutes. since you did such an intense eye, keep it light on the lipstick and blush.

  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment