Friday, September 2, 2011

Nailed It


Hey beautiful,
     So maybe like me you've had trouble finding that nail polish brand that seems to last forever. Luckily I have. A few months ago I got a Zoya nail polish in 'Jules'. At the time it was a company I had never heard of, so I went on the website and read about it. All the nail polishes are vegan friendly and a free of many harmful chemicals such as: Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and camphor free. I find this really good because of bite my nails all the time and with regular nail polish I'm probably eating all those nasty sounding chemicals.
I had used it a few times, not very often. I had my coveted Essie nail polishes that I swore by instead. However one day I used the 'Jules' polish as an accent nail color with my Essie 'nice is nice'. Well by the third day the Essie had chipped off 7 nails almost completely but on the two nails I had the 'Jules' wasn't chipped at all. The Zoya polish wouldn't chip for another 5 days, even through me picking at it. I think that's when I realize it was love. Well maybe not love but I had realized I found a great nail polish. Zoya polishes cost $8, the same as an Essie polish. Though I'm pretty sure they can only be ordered online.

Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment