Sunday, June 3, 2012

OOTD: Awards Night

Dear Beautiful,
     I told you that it was a busy week and that I had awards night and all this other crazy stuff to do. I felt really bad I wasn't able to post, so I decided I would do something that I have never done. An Outfit of the day for awards night. This is what I wore to awards night hope you like it. 
     I bought this dress for when I went to Holland at Forever21. I absolutely love this dress. It's just a simple teal tank top dress. Since the dress was so bright I went with a nude shoe. Some of you may notice that these are my prom shoes, I couldn't wait to wear them. I liked that they also elongated my legs. Since I am short I need all the help I can get. So I went for heels as well as a nude shoe. It's a dressy casual look great for awards night, dinner or just about anywhere. 
Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Payless
(Right now the shoes are on sale for $20!)

Stay Beautiful, Rose

   

No comments:

Post a Comment