Saturday, June 2, 2012

Prom

     It's today, it's finally here. I have waited for this day for 4 years and it's here. I'm currently just sitting around waiting to start doing things. I was supposed to get my nails done this morning but I got a little bit excited so I went last night before work. Right now it's beautiful outside, the sun is shinning and there are barely any clouds. Supposedly it's going to rain, but cross your fingers it doesn't (i know I am). In like 2 hours I have to go pickup my corsage and boutineer. I was watching how to put on a boutineer videos last night, I don't want to mess up. Which I probably will.
     After that I have to start doing my hair and make up, then go to meet everyone for our little party before the limo. I can't wait. I don't know what to do for the next few hours, I can't sit still. I tried to film a video but I was just all over the place. So I can't wait I will put up pics tomorrow. have a nice day and yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment