Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bad Gal

Dear Beautiful,
     My experiences with high end mascaras hasn't been overwhelmingly amazing. Now they weren't horrible but I didn't find that they were worth the money. Except for the Benefit Bad Gal Lash. It's just amazing. I was able to get my hands on a sample size and used it til there was absolutely nothing left. I even went out and bought the mascara the day I finished it. It lengths, separates, curls and adds volume to my eye lashes. That is one product that does everything. I don't even have to curl my eyelashes before I use it. The mascara isn't clumpy and doesn't take long to put it on. It's super easy to work with, there is no need to constantly run the brush through to make the lashes separate. I love this mascara even more than I love my colossal lash. And you guys know that I swear by that mascara, so for me to say I love this more takes a lot. This is a really great product that is great for anyone. It takes to seconds to put on and does wonders for your lashes. I fully recommend this product to anyone that is looking for an amazing high end mascara.


  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment