Sunday, May 6, 2012

Not Your Mothers

Dear Beautiful,
     Everyone wants to have beachy waves for the summer. You can braid your hair, use salt water sprays in your hair or just let it dry naturally if that's how it dries. My hair naturally dries wavey but I wanted to see if I could get it a bit wavier. I ordered Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt spray about a year ago, for last summer. I tried it a few times and hated it. I have tried it many times in between and still hate it. I tried spraying a lot and a little and everything in between. I have braided my hair and put it up in a bun while the product was in it. Every time it makes my hair sticky and stringy and straight. Not what I want it to be. Yes I know salt water will make your hair sticky and stringy, however it doesn't make my hair wavey. Its not worth it, if my hair isn't the least bit wavey. When I let my hair dry naturally it's actually wavier. So I feel that for a person with straighter hair than mine will have no luck. I don't like this product and don't recommend it to anyone, for me it was a waste of $6.
  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment