Saturday, May 12, 2012

Get To Know Me Tag...

Dear Beautiful, 
     I wasn't tagged to do this but I wanted to. This way I can let you know a bunch of cool, random things about me. I tag everyone that has a blog to do it. If you don't, pick a question you like and leave it in the comments below. Oh and if you do it on your blog please leave me the link below. 

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them. 
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.



11 Facts About me:
1. My middle name is Noelle, because My birthday is near Christmas.

2. My eyes are technically blue, but tend to be more gray. 

3. I have freckles everywhere!!! and it get's worse in the sun.

4. I'm only 5'1 feet tall.

5. I have no real favorite color. It's always switching.

6. Sweets are not my thing. I love salty snacks. 

7. I never gain weight. I constantly eat all day, every day, the junkiest food ever. 


8. For 12 years I danced, at least 2 times a week. Recently I just completely stopped. (I miss it)



9. I didn't actually grow hair on my head til I was about 4 years old.

10. I was a huge tomboy a little girl and still prefer guy friends over girl friends, sometimes. 

11. I play 2 instruments. (Clarinet and Saxophone)







Our Questions to taggers:       


1. What song describes your life right now? 
Good Life by One Republic
I seem to be traveling a lot and having so much fun with all of my friends. It has been a great 2 years!



2. What are 3 words that describe your style?
comfortable cute layers


3. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
Criminals (of any kind)


4. What is the cheapest gas price you can remember? 
Um, I never payed attention maybe like $3

5. Who is the celebrity you'd most like to be best friends with?
Emma Stone or Jenifer Lawrence. They both seems really funny and goofy and that's how I am.


6. What's the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still talk about to this day ?
Cut my hair. I used to do it all the time and still do.


7. If you could be an ice cream flavor, what would you be?
Rocky Road





8. When do you feel your sexiest?
When I have a cute dress and a pair of super high heels on. Don't forget the make up and hair.


9. What is your favorite line from any movie?


10. If you were a super hero, what would be your superpower?
To fly


11. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Take out my retainers and put on my glasses.


My questions:
1. Whats your middle name?
2. What do you wanna do when you grow up?
3. A place you would like to visit?
4. Favorite outfit?
5. The color of your room?
6. Favorite snack?
7. 3 words to describe your best friend.
8. Dream date
9. Three make up products you can't live without
10. Favorite pair of shoes 


  Stay beautiful, Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment