Saturday, May 26, 2012

Prom: Makeup

Dear Beautiful,
     I have gone back and forth on how to do my make up for prom. I have finally decided and I think this is the perfect look for me. It's not too dramatic and not too simple. Just like my dress. I hope you guys enjoy this video and find it useful.

Reminder: You don't have to be going to prom to wear this look. The best place to wear it is out. Whether it be any type of party, out to dinner with your friends, or just anywhere you find it appropriate.



The (enormous amounts of) Products I Used
Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Original'
Mac Paint Pot in 'Bare Study'
Covergirl eyeshadow in 'Champagne' & 'Brown Smolder'
Still eyeshadow in 'Karat' & 'Coco'
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 'Zero'
L'Oreal Linear Intense 
Maybelline Colossal Lash mascara
Maybelline One by One mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment