Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY Brush Cleaner

Dear Beautiful, 
     I use my brushes everyday, which means I need to clean the frequently. I have never actually bought a brush cleaner, I didn't see the point. Instead I use products that I have in my house. All you need is olive oil, baby body wash and paper towels. 
     The first thing I do is pour olive oil on a plate ( the amount depends on how many brushes your doing but you can start out with a little and add more). Dip the brush in the olive oil and rub the brush on a paper towel until no more make up comes off it. This will deep clean the brushes and remove all make up. 
     Once done with that rinse with baby body wash. This will remove all the oil and left over make up and leave them soft. Shape the brushes and leave them to dry on a paper towel. 

Stay beautiful, Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment