Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lasting Lines

Hey Beautiful,
     For a while I have heard how great it is to use gel liner on your water line because it's so long lasting. However, I heard it isn't safe if you wear contacts. As you all may know I do wear contacts. There are products, when it comes to eye products, that are even opthamologist recommended. If you look for something on the CVS website, it will tell you in the description box. Though many products don't have such recommendations. I don't like to follow the rules, especially when it comes to my make up, so I tested it out today. 
     I used Mac's Blacktrack Fluideline on my water line. It made my eyes itchy, like you cannot believe and got all over the lenses. I have had this happen a few times with other mascaras and eyeliners. On the CVS website they weren't recommended for contact wears. It was true and I should have listened. I shouldn't have put gel liner on my water line because it made my eyes itchy and got all over my contacts. 


     Though the liner did stay in place all day and not smudge! So if you don't wear contacts try this out to have smudge less, long lasting eyeliner. When I took my contacts out, my eyes were no longer itchy, so this was caused by the contacts. It may affect people without contacts the same way, but from my experience it was fine once I took them out. The color was great too. It stay a dark black all day and didn't fade. 
  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment