Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Mane

Hey Beautiful,
     Recently when I went through my hair care routine and changed it around to accommodate healthy, fast hair growth the shampoo I was using was something I changed. Mane n' Tail, a shampoo you are also able to use on your pets, was highly recommended.  I didn't switch to the conditioner, because I thought the shampoo was going to be very drying and to compensate I would need a moisture rich conditioner. However, I stand corrected. It is a very moisturizing shampoo, without being to heavy and leaving my roots greasy. When I was out a hair mask, I only shampoo with this since it doesn't take away any of moisture that the mask left behind.
     I think it is a great shampoo, that leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I know I keep harping on the point that it moisturizes my hair, but its my favorite part. It doesn't weigh down my hair and make it greasy. Though it does have harsh sulfates, something I forgot to check for at the store, it doesn't have the same damaging effect most shampoos with such sulfates do. If it's something that's really important to you then, then this shampoo isn't for you. The Mane n' Tail shampoo may just beat my all time favorite Lush shampoo, I'll get back to you on that in a few months.

  Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment