Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Roman Holiday

Hey Beautiful,
     As a treat to myself the other day ( I have to find excuses for buying myself make up) I bought Nars Sheer lipstick in 'Roman Holiday'. It's a sheer baby pink and my favorite baby pink. With some I find that it that the pale color completely washed my face out. However since this is a sheer color it gives more of a baby pink lip. This doesn't wash you out and actually creates the perfect baby pink lip for your skin tone. It works with the natural tint of you lip. Personally I love this color.
     I don't only love the color but the formula. Now this isn't a long last lip color, however as it wears off throughout the day it doesn't become drying. Dry or sticky lipsticks are something I abhor. This is neither. It doesn't add any extra moisture to your lips, and it doesn't take any away. It goes on smooth, absolutely not grainy. This is a lipstick worth the splurge.
   Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment