Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Birchbox

Dear Beautiful,
     When I got home from Las Vegas yesterday not only did I found a college acceptance letter to my number one school but also a great Birchbox. It was a great day as far as mail was concerned, double awesomeness. I got some really great things this month and can't wait to try them out. This month was a Natural themed box.
Whats Inside:
-J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve
-Willa Facial Gentle Cleansing Lavender Facial Towelettes
-Wonderstruck Taylor Swift
- Zoya TRUE Spring collection 'Bevin'
-Dropps Laudry Detergent

I love this months box, all great products. The Laundry detergent throws me off a bit. I still live at home and sadly my mother still does my laundry. So I may give it to her to try out, hey she may even write a blog post on it.
Stay Beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment