Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nail Foundation

Dear Beautiful, 
     Foundation for your nails? Yes it's a real thing. Basically nail foundation is just a fancy name Butter London has given their base coat. I never saw the point in a base coat but had heard so many good things about this one. So I took the chance and bought a $14 base coat. 
     You obviously put this on before the nail polish color. It evens out the nail color and makes the nail matte. I have seen no difference when wearing this base coat. My nail polish still lasts about 5 days. Also the price makes it so not worth it, If i saw some amazing difference in the longevity of my nail polish I would keep using it. 
     Now I use it every once in a while, since I don't see a point. I am not at all impressed. I might try a few more affordable ones from the drugstore. I'll keep you updated. 
  
   Stay beautiful, Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment