Sunday, April 22, 2012

Proms here!!!

Dear Beautiful,
      Prom isn't exactly here, but it's super close. My prom is on June 2nd and I can't wait. I have been planning my prom since I was 8. Every year I would see all the girls get all their hair done, put on pretty dresses and get in their limo's to go to prom. I can't believe mine is already here. In only 6 short weeks my prom will be here and I will be getting ready and getting in my own limo. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be putting up a blog about all the important parts of my prom outfit.
     I will post about my shoes and accessories, my dates outfit, make up and nails, hair and lastly my dress. I think you guys will be very surprised by the dress I chose, I even surprised myself. I always thought it would be bright and glamorous and over the top, but it's not. So stay tuned to see what everything will look like.
 
 Stay Beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment