Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Haul #5 Vegas


Dear Beautiful, 
     I can't go  anywhere without buying some make up. It's a bit of a habit. 


The nail polishes I bought at a 99¢ store. I have been wanting to get some fun colors for designs, but don't want to spend a lot of money on colors I won't wear otherwise. So I got those there. 
At Walmart I got two lip balms and a notebook. Both lip balms I have been wanting to try and couldn't seem to find it anywhere else. Palmers Coco butter swivel stick and Maybelline baby lips in peppermint. The notebook is to keep topics and ideas for blogs. I have been writing in a little spiral notebook but have a love for pretty journals. 
Lastly I got this Nails Inc. set at Sephora. It was on sale for $10 and might still be. I couldn't pick between the three sets and ended up going with the Wyndam collection. Along with nail stickers that we're on sale for $5. I have been wanting to try these but always felt they were a bit expensive, so the sale made it a perfect chance to try them.


Stay beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment