Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birchbox


Dear Beautiful,
     My Birchbox came today! It's my favorite part of the month of the month. If you don't know what Birchbox is, it's a monthly subscription. Every month, for $10, you get a small box with 4 to 5 deluxe samples. A deluxe sample is like little tubes of the products. There are times that you get full size things, such as eyeliners or lip glosses. Some months all the products are really great and sometimes only one is good. But it's worth it.

This month I got the special Teen Vogue box, apposed to my regular Birchbox.



Inside I got:
Essie Luxeffects in 'A Cut Above the Rest'
Shiseido Oil Blotting Papers
Tarte LipSurgence in 'Amused'
Twistband Hair tie in Gold
Annick Couta Petite Cherie (perfume)

This month I love my box and can't wait to write a review on some of the products for you guys.

Stay Beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment