Thursday, March 29, 2012

Haul #4 Nail Polish


Dear Beautiful,
     I ordered a few things from http://www.head2toebeauty.com/ about 4 days ago and it's already here. I was expecting it to take at least a week. This is the second time I have ordered from them, the first time it took the stuff to come about 10 days. Both times none of the polish broke or spilled, it came in great shape. Of course they bubble wrap everything and then put foam peanuts in the box. The best thing about this site is they sell China Glaze at a cheap price. It's $3 a bottle and I find China Glaze comparable to Essie and even OPI. They sell a few other nail polish companies. on their site.

So this is what I got: (from left to right)
- 100% Pure Acetone (helps get off the glitter polish)
- China Glaze 'Foie Gras'
- CG 'Smoke and Ashes'
- CG 'Fast Track'
- CG 'Argo'
- Essie 'Shine of the Times'
- CG No Chip Top Coat
- Stripping brush set
(All the China Glaze polishes are from the Hunger Games Collection.)


Hope you all don't mind hauls. I will have a few blogs/ videos up this week.

Stay Beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment