Friday, March 9, 2012

EOS :(


Dear Beautiful,
     There was so much hype on YouTube about how amazing the EOS lip balms were. I can't see it. I have a lot of respect for all the beauty Gurus but I think there crazy. This is the worst lip balm I have tried. It doesn't do anything for my lip but sit there. It doesn't help my chap lips at all. Or even keep my lips soft, when there not chapped. The frat time I used it, it had this plastic feeling to it, i thought there was just a film over it from like sitting in the packaging. But it still feels like plastic and I have to go over it like 10 times for it to feel even there. I leave it my make up desk and use it every once in a while hoping it will work. But it never gets any better. There are greater chap sticks for the same price some even cheaper.


Stay Beautiful, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment